At Academy for Little Learners children ages 4 and 5 years old can enjoy our Academy curriculum specifically designed for kindergarten readiness. We work with them on basic reading and writing readiness skills, along with math concepts, science, problem solving and socialization. We follow the Madison Metropolitan School District standards in order to develop our curriculum.
The children will enjoy a large classroom designed specifically for this age group to facilitate learning and fun. Your children will also have many opportunities to play outside in our dedicated 2400 sq ft playground equipped with developmentally appropriate fun equipment.
Our curriculum includes many fun activities and focuses on the children’s development in:
- Language and Communication Development
- Math and Logical Thinking
- Scientific Thinking and Problem Solving
- Arts (visual arts, music and movement, dramatic play and foreign language)
- Gross Motor
- Fine Motor
- Self Help Skills
- Social and Emotional Development